Otahuna Lodge Luxurious Accommodation In Christchurch, New Zealand
There is an expensive king size mattress and a beneficiant ensuite rest room with a shower and bathtub. Providing a memorable gastronomic experience is one thing the team at Otahuna Lodge take very, very critically. The refined haute cuisine served right here is unashamedly designed to spotlight the easiest seasonal produce from around New Zealand. None extra so than the one hundred twenty separate organic sorts of fruit, veg, nuts and mushrooms which might be grown within the lodge’s personal gardens and orchards. Far from rustic homecooked fare, however, this is actually modern, flavour fusion fantastic eating of the highest order, just one other highlight of booking a room at Otahuna Lodge.
- Similarly, the Veranda Suite epitomises a ‘room with a view’ with a huge veranda with cane furnishings provoking robust images of occasions previous.
- Beyond Otahuna, climbing, cycling, horse driving, golf and fishing are all simply organized and the vineyards and cellar doorways of the Waipara wine area and the fascinating city of Christchurch are easily explored in a day trip.
- Whereas Verandah advantages from a large and opulent furnished balcony and superior views, the Rhodes Suite has a separate lounge area which may be wonderful to cosy up in, log fireplace smouldering away, after all.
- Complimentary In-Room Wi‑Fi is provided and Wi‑Fi might be provided in a common space on property.
- Wineries, personal gardens, championship golf, world-class fishing and even the world’s rarest dolphins are all only a short drive – or helicopter journey – from the entrance garden.
- Perched on a hill, the lodge lies between the rocky outcrops of the Banks Peninsula, commanding views of the breath-taking Southern Alps’ and vast Canterbury Plains.
Wide vistas over garden and lake contrast beautifully with intimate walks which wind by way of heavily wooded areas. Sign as much as obtain updates, exclusive provides and to manage your wishlist. Each of Otahuna’s seven suites have been designed and styled with rest and luxury in mind. Enhanced by luxurious materials, designer furnishings and lavish bogs, each suite has its own charm and is located within a novel space of the unique homestead. Otahuna organises cooking courses to enable friends to study first hand the techniques of the chef and croquet, petanque, tennis, biking and woodland walks are all activities on website. Nearby, horse using, fly fishing and golf may be organized as can wine tours within the Waipara district, visits to the harbour town of Akaroa, Christchurch and even a heli-flight over the Southern Alps.
Add a pool, a tennis court docket, fantastic meals and wine, and a workers for whom nothing is an excessive amount of hassle and the result is one painful departure. Each accommodations at the 5-star lodge has garden views, and friends can enjoy access to a sizzling tub. The building and gardens are stunning, our suite luxurious and the whole dining experience exceptional.
Similarly, the Veranda Suite epitomises a ‘room with a view’ with an enormous veranda with cane furniture scary strong pictures of times previous. Otahuna Lodge, a Relais & Chateaux property, presents seven distinctive suites set within an 1895 New Zealand homestead surrounded by 30 acres of its personal century-old botanic gardens. The two grasp suites and 5 suites retain grand architectural options from the nineteenth century, such as 15 working fireplaces, carved inglenooks and stained glass windows. Otahuna Lodge, a Relais & Chateaux property, provides 7 exceptional suites set within New Zealand’s most necessary historic residence.